2019-2020 Stewardship Resources
The ELCIC National Office supports congregations in their stewardship ministry by making available and distributing an annual stewardship package of resources.
This year's materials focus on the theme Devoted to Generosity which is based on Acts 9:36-42, the story of Tabitha and her devotion to Christ and Christ's church.
For those congregartions that have used these resource previously, please note that this year's format for these resources has changed.
Devoted to Generosity and Giving Magazine
- This is now a fully digital magazine and is not available in a print version.
- Previosuly this was distributed as a hard copy and only one issue was available per year. THIS YEAR this publication is available quarterly in digital format.
- This year-round stewardship resource has everything a congregation needs for an annual stewarship focus. Guidelines are included for spring, fall, and year-round emphasis that are user-frienly for any size congregation.
- Here's what you'll find in this year's resource:
- Scriptural insights from the Old and New Testaments
- Outlines, including musical suggestions, for 12 worship services, 12 adult studies, 12 youth studies, 12 children's stories
- Detailed guidelines for 5 difference stewardship emphases
- The National Office would like to make this available to all congregations who are interested in using this resource.
Devoted to Generosity Year-Round Digital Resource
- Previously, congregagations placed an order for various resources and these were mailed directly to you. This is still an option for this year.
- NEW this year, congregations may choose to receive a digital copy of the resource which contains over 200 pages of materials, including additional emphasis guidance, adapting for the small church, generational giving, electronic giving, sample communications, and a more in-depth look at the theme. With this digital version, you could print out only what you need and adapt it for your congregational/community content.
*Please note the deadline for orderig 2019/20 resources has now passed.
Conversation on Gratitude and Generosity
Developed by the National Office, this "conversation starter" will help you explore your experience of gratitude and generosity, and become more comfortable sharing this aspect of our faith. Resources for this are minimal, just two people (can even be done individually as a personal reflection) and approximately 30 minutes to devote to the discussion. Use this in your congregation, your Bible study group, or even for your own family's personal stewardship development.
Order this on card stock and add a sticker to identify your congregation OR download from the links below and make the changes right on your own computer. This NEW design allows your members to see that your congregation supports all levels of ministry of the ELCIC.
• ready-to-print .pdf file
• ready-to-edit .doc file (front)
• ready-to-edit .doc file (back)
Time/Talent Commitment Sheet
Print and photocopy for use in your congregation!
2019/2020 Annual Report Covers
Every year the ELCIC produces Annual Report Covers that can be used by any ELCIC congregation or ministry as a cover to your annual report. Included on the Annual Report Covers are devotions to open and close your annual meeting.
Please note the deadline for ordering 2019/20 Annual Report Covers has now passed. You can download the Annual Report Cover and the Opening/Closing Devotion as well as the two inside pages to print copies for your AGM.
The complete four-page PDF can also be downloaded here.
While there is no charge to congregations for these resources, you are encouraged to consider a donation towards the cost of shipping and handling (at least $30 for each shipment). If you are ordering materials for more than 200 members, please consider increasing your contribution proportionately.