- Assistance in planning stewardship initiatives within the congregation
- Information on establishing a pre-authorized remittance program
- Transformational Ministry workshop
- Discussion on how to be a congregation in mission: this includes analysis of the congregation's hospitality and outreach initiatives, as well as practical suggestions on how to make the church building more welcoming
- Links to other Synodical leaders who can provide assistance regarding Lutheran Planned Giving, discernment of one's gifts, and financial campaigns.
Rev. Dr. Greg Mohr
Primary responsibilities in Canadian Missions, Stewardship, and Youth Ministry.
Parish pastor: King of Life Lutheran Church, Coquitlam, BC (1995-2007);
Lutheran Church of the Master, Airdrie, AB (1983-1995)
Completed Doctor of Ministry research on the experience of Pastors’ Children (2004).
Enjoys west-coast gardening and singing in Chor Leoni men’s choir.