- to attend an orientation session.
- to be able to volunteer a minimum of six 4-hour shifts on site.
- to be available for interviews, training and duties as assigned.
- to wear official Assembly volunteer identification as provided.
- to provide their own transportation, accommodations and meals.
- to be responsible for their own medical and travel insurance.
- to be fluent in English.
- some volunteer assignments require the volunteers to be 18 years of age by July 1, 2003 or to have a valid driver's license.
- to be informed of volunteer opportunities.
- to be notified in advance of details, times and location of volunteer assignment.
- to be assigned a suitable volunteer opportunity that complements your talents and gifts.
- to be informed of available billeting oportunities.
- to be treated with respect as a team member.
- to learn more about the Lutheran World Fedrationas a global communion of Lutherans.
- to be part of a Christian team ministry.
- to grow in understanding and faith.
For more information about how to volunteer, please send query to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ron Heimbecker, volunteer coordinator, phone 1.204.837.4388 or by email.
Download a .pdf version of the LWF Volunteer brochure.
Download a .pdf version of the LWF Volunteer application form.