EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH IN CANADA
invites applications for the position of
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
Reporting to the National Bishop, the Director of Finance & Administration has the responsibility for the business management of the National Office and provides staff support for the volunteer Executives of the Board. This position has responsibility for the financial, management, systems and administrative functions and also requires hands-on work.
The ideal candidate has:
- a recognized accounting degree, strong administrative skills, corporate legal training or experience, an MBA degree would be preferred
- experience with aligning business plans to deliver planned results
- experience in financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, and staff management
- familiarity with policy setting and working with Boards
- excellent communication, relationship building, and leadership skills
- previous work in a not-for-profit organization would be an asset
As this position serves the Evangelical Lutheran community, candidates must have an understanding of Christian beliefs. Information on our church can be found at http://www.elcic.ca
A competitive salary and benefits package is provided.
If you are interested in this key position, please forward your resume no later than July 9 to:
National Bishop Raymond Schultz, 302 - 393 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3B 3H6
Email: email@example.com with subject line 'DFA applicant'
We would like to thank all applicants; however we will only be contacting those candidates considered for an interview.
Our Mission: This church, as an expression of the universal Church and as an instrument of the Holy Spirit, is to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to people in Canada and around the world through the proclamation of the Word and the administration of the Sacraments and through service in Christ's name.
Our Vision: To be a church in mission for others.
- December 7, 2004
- December 1, 2004
- November 2, 2004
- October 21, 2004
- August 18, 2004
- August 17, 2004
- June 28, 2004
- June 18, 2004
- June 14, 2004
- May 21, 2004
- March 25, 2004
- April 8, 2004
- February 23, 2004
Established September, 1995. Page revised May 24, 2005.
Copyright © 2005 Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada.